cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Hi Javier,

Hi Javier,

My client is having some issue with AP 2802 with the WLC. It will randomly disassociate with the WLC and would not join back. My current AP image is 8.3.102.0 ME. Can i try this beta release ?

Apologies that i click on the wrong reply button.

Thanks you very much

Best Regards,

Andy

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Hi Andy

Hi Andy

please send email with your CCO username to :wnbu-mrbeta@external.cisco.com 

regards

Highlighted
Beginner

Hi, I figured I'd post this

posted in the wrong place, please delete

Highlighted
Beginner

Hello Javier,

Hello Javier,

do you have an ETA on when the bug CSCvb71168 will be incorporated in on of the MR releases?

Best Regards,
Patrick

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Hi Patrick

Hi Patrick

Currently CSCvb71168 is scheduled for 83MR2, to allow for additional testing to take place. if there is an urgency to re-evaluate this, please let me know the details by email

regards

Highlighted
Beginner

Does this version add support

Does this version add support for WiFi tag tracking for the 3802?  I'm most interested in making sure our Stanley WiFi RTLS tag tracking works up through our MSE.  It looks like this is not supported in production 8.3 because of limited CCX support?

Highlighted

I have tested Ekahau tags on

I have tested Ekahau tags on 8.3.104.70 and 1800APs and they are not detected. 3700 Aps can detect the tags on the same code. 

Also not sure if MSE supports location tracking for Wave 2 APs. You might need CMX.

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Hi Brian, 

Hi Brian, 

1800 with tag are not working as of current beta code. Dev team is working on it

3800 has different implementation for this

regards

Highlighted
Beginner

When you say 3800 has a

When you say 3800 has a different implementation does that mean that it is or will be supported or never will be supported?

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

hi

hi

3800 is targeted as supported for 8.3MR1

regards

Highlighted
Beginner

Javier,

Javier,

Is the tag issue with the 3802 still being fixed in 8.3MR1? If so do you guys have a time frame for the release of MR1?

Highlighted
Beginner
Beginner

Hi Javier.

Hi Javier.

We have WLC 5520 and AP 2802i.

After upgrading to  8.3.104.70 some APs drop to approx. 6 Mbps with 5Ghz radio.
A AP reset fix the problem temporary, but the speed/data rate drops to approx. 6 Mbps again after a day or two.

Could this problem be related to this:
CSCvc07159 - 2800/3800 low throughput in 40MHz as Assoc response is sent at 20MHz

regards

Highlighted

Hi Javier!

Hi Javier!

My APs are now spamming logs like this:

*Dec 13 15:11:39.471: Received and decoded a DMS client request payload SUCCESSFULLY

*Dec 13 15:11:49.627: Received and decoded a DMS client request payload SUCCESSFULLY

*Dec 13 15:12:10.763: Received and decoded a DMS client request payload SUCCESSFULLY

*Dec 13 15:12:19.131: Received and decoded a DMS client request payload SUCCESSFULLY

*Dec 13 15:14:15.519: Received and decoded a DMS client request payload SUCCESSFULLY

*Dec 13 15:15:30.263: Received and decoded a DMS client request payload SUCCESSFULLY

*Dec 13 15:16:49.523: Received and decoded a DMS client request payload SUCCESSFULLY

*Dec 13 15:16:49.891: Received and decoded a DMS client request payload SUCCESSFULLY

*Dec 13 15:16:54.919: Received and decoded a DMS client request payload SUCCESSFULLY

*Dec 13 15:17:40.227: Received and decoded a DMS client request payload SUCCESSFULLY

Is this because this is a beta release? Also I've attached a traceback I see from time to time.

Regards,

Flo

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Hi Florian

Hi Florian

nothing to worry about, it is unnecessary message, tracked in CSCvc49713

regards

Highlighted

Hi Javier,

Hi Javier,

I'm having an issue connecting on the service port with ssh. I am trying to connect to the ip from a switch in the same vlan. I can ping the service port ips on the primary and standby ok. I can also ssh from the same switch to other switches so I know there is nothing blocking ssh. I can ssh to the management ip address ok also.

I get a connection aborted error status 0 error  on one switch and a  no matching cipher error on a 7k.

I'm pretty sure this worked on 8.2.130

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad

Cisco COVID-19 Survey