Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

There is another bug, at

There is another bug, at least in my environment, which wasn't there with 8.2.

Every time the DCA algorithm ran the same process crashes after it finished channel changes. The crash doesn't influence the cluster or traffic, it just happens with 8.3 and it happens always. Maybe it's related to the false information collected from the 1262 APs?

--------------------------------------------------------
Beginning of Crash File: mwar_rad_deadlock.crash
--------------------------------------------------------

* Start Cisco Deadlock Handler *
Version: 8.3.114.57
Timestamp: Tue May 9 00:00:14 2017
Mscb Index: 79

So, what's the right way to give feedback to beta if not here? 

Thank you and regards,

Chris

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Hi Christian

Hi Christian

check the wlc uptime, it should not be changing. This is quite probably CSCvd81902, which is fixed on next code refresh 

(no impact)

regards

Highlighted
Beginner

Hi Javier,

Hi Javier,

thank you for your reply. Do you mean uptime on wlc landing page? This is counting up as expected: Up Time 8 days, 1 hours, 39 minutes

I'll wait for the next code refresh and come back with new findings if it's ok for you?

Regards,

Christian

Highlighted
Beginner

Installed 8.3.114.74 right

Installed 8.3.114.74 right now but still no data for 1262 APs:

Model / Domain
AIR-LAP1262N-E-K9 / 802.11bg:-E 802.11a:-E
Power status
DC / Full Power
Serial Number
FCZxxx
Groups
AP Group: testgroup, Flex Group: default-flex-group
Mode / Sub-mode
Local / Not Configured
Max Capabilities
No Radio 2.4GHz & 5GHz
Spatial Streams : 0 (2.4GHz), 0 (5.0GHz)
Max. Data Rate : 0 Mbps(2.4GHz), 0 Mbps(5.0GHz)

Regards,

Christian

Highlighted
Beginner

Will CSCvd84189 be resolved

Will CSCvd84189 be resolved in this release?

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Hi

Hi

That defect is not resolved (it is waiting for test data). it is suspected to be solved on this release, pending confirmation

Highlighted

Any news about vWLC +

Any news about vWLC + FlexConnect Central Switching?

Highlighted
Beginner

Hello, 

Hello, 

I was wonder if there had been any progress on Monitor mode APs running wIPS sub mode on the 3802 model.  I have had them crash (its less now with 8.3.114.57) occasionally as soon as we enable 2.4 GHz on the wireless controller.  (Wireless tab --> 802.11b/g/n --> network --> enable)

Its usually about one crash an hour.  There is a TAC we have open for this issue but we haven't heard much in regards to the status on this lately. 

Thanks

Highlighted
Beginner

Hello,

Hello,

Is this bug CSCve00464 affects 1832 APs? We have exactly the same problem - "high noise level on 5-GHz radio for every channel except the serving one".

https://quickview.cloudapps.cisco.com/quickview/bug/CSCve00464

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Hi

Hi

yes, 1830/1850 share same radio implementation, so defects would apply equally to both platforms

regards

Highlighted

Hey Javier

Hey Javier

is there a way to download the images without installing that godawful Aspera software? I can't open any ports or install applications on my work computer.

Regards,
Flo

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Hi Florian

Hi Florian

unfortunately, the shares server uses that protocol for fast download (it is hugely faster than the previous upload server), and the file and total folder size limits are significantly larger than previous solution, plus the file storage is encrypted, etc.

so, it was a small price to pay to get a better supported repository

if you need access to  specific files, please let me know, and we can help to store on the previous location

Regards

Highlighted
Hall of Fame Community Legend

Release Notes for Cisco

Highlighted
Beginner

Are the two bugs that caused

Are the two bugs that caused 8.3.111.0 to be deferred included in 8.3.121.0? I don't see it listed in the entries of CSCvd23510 or CSCvd48226, or conversely those bug ids in the release notes for 8.3.121.0

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

hi

hi

Bug fixes are accumulative, those two are fixed in 112.0, thus also included in 121.0 and any future 8.3  release

As they are already documented in the 112.0 release notes, we do not include or mention explicitly on the new release notes for later releases

regards

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad

Cisco COVID-19 Survey