cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Access Point Comparison Matrix

b.gamble
Level 1
Level 1

I'm looking for a matrix on all Cisco Aironet products that shows the differences between the various platforms.

I'd like to be able to see information on 802.11n capabilities (2x3 MIMO vs. 2x2 MIMO), lightweight vs. autonomous, internal vs. external antennae, PoE/power requirements, etc.

A search of CSC and Cisco didn't turn up much. Does anyone have anything like that? I found a similar document for switching that I use a lot.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

George Stefanick
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Here is some of what you are looking for.

All of Cisco N aps are 2x3 expect for the 1040 model, if my memory isnt failing me..

http://revolutionwifi.blogspot.com/2011/04/wireless-access-point-feature-matrices.html

I hope this helps a little.

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

View solution in original post

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
3 Replies 3

George Stefanick
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Here is some of what you are looking for.

All of Cisco N aps are 2x3 expect for the 1040 model, if my memory isnt failing me..

http://revolutionwifi.blogspot.com/2011/04/wireless-access-point-feature-matrices.html

I hope this helps a little.

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

In addtion to George's response, try this:  Cisco Aironet 802.11n Access Point Comparison Chart

b.gamble
Level 1
Level 1

Real good. Thanks, guys.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card