Views
Helpful
Replies

Aeroscout and Cisco Wireless

Amir Mehri
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

We plan to use Aeroscout Asset Tracking System for a big mall that use cisco wireless infrastructure (WLC 8540, AP 2802, MSE 3365 CMX10, Prime Infra 3.2). I have below questions and would appreciate any help.

1- Can we integrate Aeroscout Systems with Cisco CMX 10 or MSE 8?

2- Is there any document about this integration? i can find some old document with MSE 7.

3- If i can integrate, do we need Aeroscout Location Engine 8500 (ENG‐8500: Location Engine for Cisco environment, MSE version 7.5 or above) or we can use MSE applinace?

4- Could you help me ablout other Aeroscout component that i need?

Regards,

Amir

3 Replies 3

kdavison007
Level 1
Level 1

You'll want to contact Aeroscout (now part of Stanley Healthcare).  The Stanley/Aeroscout integration is for RTLS only.  Otherwise, standard WiFi tracking can be done with CMX or MSE.  Stanley will support CMX sometime late this year last I heard.  They support 8.0.x of the MSE.

Thank you for your reply
I need Cisco guy's experience that implement and integrate this solution in their network recently.

Mustafa DURAN
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Amir Mehri - May I know if you were able to find a solution? Integration from AeroScout to WLC

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: