cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Aironet 1815i Radiation Pattern

blaberdia
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know where I can find the radiation pattern for the 1815i access point? I've searched through the official documentation and can't find it anywhere.

5 Replies 5

That is for the wall mount version, not the ceiling mount version. The pattern I need is for the 1815i not the 1815w.

You didn't say that on the previous post.

But I don't believe it is different as this pattern is almost the same for most internal AP which uses 2.0 dBi for 2.4 and 4.0 dBi for 5.0 GHz.

I did, in fact, state "1815i" in both the title and the initial post. As one is meant to be mounted on a wall and somewhat directional and the other is intended to be mounted to a ceiling, I would think the pattern would be different. Also, I believe the antennas are mounted slightly differently on the 1815i than they are on the 1815w. I've included pictures of both the 1815w and 1815i internal antennas for clarification.

thread revival:

The radiation pattern can be found in the 1815i getting started guide:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/access_point/1815/quick/guide/ap1815igetstart.pdf

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card