Views
Helpful
Replies

Answers required for CISCO Wireless Type Approval AP1242G-A-k9

aakashojha
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I need few answers to below listed Cisco wireless device - AIR-AP1242G-A-K9 questions- Please help, as these are required for CISCO DEVICE TYPE APPROVAL in my country. The device is AP1242G-A-K9

1) RF channel Spacing: __________________________________________________

2. Type of Modulation: ___________________________________________________

3. RF Output Impedance: ________ ohms

4) Operating Frequency range (switching range without retuning)

a. Transmit: _____MHz to ______MHz; Receive: ______MHz to ______MHz; Max EIRP: _____dBm

b. Transmit: _____MHz to ______MHz; Receive: ______MHz to ______MHz; Max EIRP: _____dBm

c. Transmit: _____MHz to ______MHz; Receive: ______MHz to ______MHz; Max EIRP: _____dBm

d. Transmit: _____MHz to ______MHz; Receive: ______MHz to ______MHz; Max EIRP: _____dBm

5) Functional Description with circuit Diagram at least in Block Diagram Form- AIR-AP-1242G-A-K9

6) Radio, EMC, SAR, Safety Test reports/Certification by the manufacturer or the authorized representative of the manufacture from the country of manufacture/origin

Regards

Aakash.

2 Replies 2

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Aakash san,

I recommend you contact your local Cisco SE in Wireless as the supporting documentations you seek.

AIR-AP-1242G-A-K9

Wait a minute ... Exactly, what country will this model of AP be deployed?  If the country is JAPAN, then you are/will be using an AP with the wrong regulatory domain.

Please refer to Wireless LAN Compliance Status.

Hey Mate,

Thanks for your concerns, we are located in Nepal

I got the documents noted on Point No. 6 from Cisco SE. Could any body just provide Block Diagrams and answer the question raised No. 1, 2, 3 and 4.

Regards

Aakash.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card