cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AP Groups

Daniel Anderson
Level 1
Level 1

I'm in the process of creating 3 AP Groups for a wireless deployment, and the corresponding dynamic interfaces for each vlan. With regards the single SSID that's been created, when I select this the interface drop-down list contains the 3 dynamic interfaces that have been created along with the management interface. Which interface needs to be selected for this option? I was under the impression this needed to be a dynamic interface, or is this configuration negated as I'm using AP Groups?

I've had a look through the documentation, and this area of the configuration isn't mentioned.

TIA

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

George Stefanick
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Dan,

I created an extensive CBT on AP groups. This may help you ...

http://www.my80211.com/cisco-labs/2009/3/23/cisco-ap-group-nugget.html

Please rate this post if you find it helpful ... Thanks

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

George Stefanick
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Dan,

I created an extensive CBT on AP groups. This may help you ...

http://www.my80211.com/cisco-labs/2009/3/23/cisco-ap-group-nugget.html

Please rate this post if you find it helpful ... Thanks

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

Very cool George!+5 points for this nice addition.

Cheers!

Rob

Thanks Rob ... I have a bunch more i will be posting. Its just hard finding the time editing ... :)

Great CBT. Answered my question as well.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card