Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Central WEB AUTH with WLC 5508 and 3702 with ISE ACL

Hello

I have all ready configured a WLC 5508, I have a SSID in flex connect mode.

The APs that I have in the remote Office are in flex connect mode also I configured the extenal web authentication ACL and in the policies i configured the Flex connect ACL to redirect the guest devices to the ISE login page.

I have the same ACL and Flex connect ACL name and configuration.

The devices that connect to the guest SSID on the central office have network access the sponsor work well, the client can open the web browser and the WLC and ISE send the web portal login page the users can write the user and password and the ISE and WLC give the access to internet but when the clients try to connect in remote office the login page works but when the client is alredy authenticate and has the network access, the user open a new web pache or browser and the login page apear and if the client write the credentials the device has not access. is like a loop with the login page.

If i disable the flex connect on the SSID the spponsor works well

the version of the WLC is the 8.2.100.0, before the WLC has the 8.0.x

AP 3702, before install this AP was a 1242 and with this model of AP the sponsor central web auth works well on the remote office

ISE version is the 1.3

someone can tell me how I fix the ACL on the flex connect APs, Why the 1242 APs can work ok thin the flec connec ACL an central web policies?

1 Reply 1

ali aqrabawi
Level 3
Level 3

redirection loops occur usually when client get disconnected right after it login (weather the WLC isdeauth the client or the ise is sending CoA session term ),  

have you checked on those ? 

have you confirmed that the client moved to run state after the success login ? 

the WLC can terminate the client sesion by sending acct-stop the ISE , for testing if you disable the acct on the WLC , does this issue happen ? 

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card