Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 642-747 exam preparation

PDVeenstra
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm preparing for my Cisco CCNP wireless 642-747 exam. I'm looking for good study guides. I'm looking at Cisco Press but they don't sell a exam guide for this exam. Does anywone has an idea?

Thanx.

3 Replies 3

turnera
Level 1
Level 1

All I have been able to find on Ciscopress is CCNP Wireless (642-747 IUWMS) Quick Reference, 2nd Edition. It seems as though this is the only "official" Cisco documentation for this exam.

http://www.ciscopress.com/store/ccnp-wireless-642-747-iuwms-quick-reference-9781587143090

I saw the Quick reference guide also, but this sounds strange to me. How could you learn for an exam without a certification book?

That seems to be the question a good deal of folks are asking about this exam. Where is the current exam guide? There is the older one from Cisco and Todd Lammle but nothing current. I got no idea as to why this is the case. I'm hesitant to start down this path as a result of the lack of good information regarding this certification. Makes no sense to me.

If you look at the CCNA - Wireless and the CCNP - Wireless tracks, the only materials that are available are quick reference guides.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card