Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Wireless Deployment

hi friends , 

I am confuse , in getting started with indoor stadium wireless deployment project with user capacity of 6000 users , can some one suggest me for which models to go on with and get best result of the deployment.

It High density , user based deployment.

4 Replies 4

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Stadium wireless deployment is the most difficult and challenging.  Get a wireless site survey done or be prepared for a lot of pain.

hi Leo , 

thanks for reply ,

already to done wireless site survey but i could not finalize with model to be propose to client , so can you suggest me with some specific model thats recomended from cisco for stadiums or high density areas . 

already to done wireless site survey but i could not finalize with model to be propose to client , so can you suggest me with some specific model thats recomended from cisco for stadiums or high density areas .

What???? 

If wireless site survey has already been done then whatever model was used to conduct the wireless site survey should be (highly recommended) the same model for deployment.  Doing a wireless site survey on a 1140 (for example) and then deploying a 2600 is bad practice.

Javier Contreras
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is not the correct forum to make this type of question, so moving the thread. Also, please involve a specialized WiFi company for any Stadium scenarios.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card