cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco WLC client association

jaroddawson
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a command for CLI to check just the clients and what wlan they are associated to? I have used the show wlan summery and the show client summery but neither show what wlan the clients are on. Ver 5.1.151.0

4 Replies 4

David Santos
Level 1
Level 1

Jarod,

Try this,

show client detail client_mac

DS

I will try that but really want a way to list every client.. not just one. I know the wlan they need to be on so i am using the command "show wlan x" and then will check the number on the wlan agains the list of clients we have.

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
I have used the show wlan summery and the show client summery but neither show what wlan the clients are on. Ver 5.1.151.0

Hi Jarod,

Please avoid WLC firmware 5.X at all costs.  There are more bugs and problems with this version than any other WLC codes.  Upgrade to 7.0.235.0 if possible.

Thanks, I have been trying to get this approved by the uppers here but to no avail. Our master controllers are on 7.x but our store controllers are still on older.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: