cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Communication issue (silence during the call)

eclipsemod555
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,
I have linksys spa2102, and the issue is about using 1 SIP account on 2 devices (linksys).
In the beginning, when I configured linksys (sip account registred) everything was good.
But over time, incoming calls can not be heard. And if restart linksys and my devices, there is another problem - incoming calls I can hear, but outgoing calls not.
Could this be a problem with connection type? (DHCP or static ip), or is it something else?

Thank you

4 Replies 4

This may not be the right forum for this. Try to post this on Linksys support forums if any available

Rasika

abwahid
Level 4
Level 4

Hi, you need to post this on linksys forum.

gohussai
Level 4
Level 4

Well as abdul mentioned ,you need to post the query on linksys Community.

Furthermore ,you do need to check the 1 SIP account on one device and test both incoming/outgoing.

If problem persist then recreate the sip account and test on one device and after successful testing then use it on other device.

NOte: check the DHCP on linksys and check end sip devices ip address to verify the are getting the correct ip/DNS/DHCP server ip. I hope you are on L2 as well also.

mohanak
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We recommend first that you upgrade your Linksys SPA2102 to the latest firmware version from Cisco

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/unified-communications/spa122-ata-router/index.html

User 1/User 2 page

Most of the settings on this page are up to the customer and whether they wish to support call waiting,caller ID etc.  However we recommend the following settings be applied:

• Block CID Setting: no    (This must be set to ‘no’ otherwise you will experience problems calling out)
  • CW Setting: yes 
  • DND Setting:  no 

Troubleshooting Tips

If you are still having problems getting your SPA-2102 to register with then you can try disabling or enabling the STUN settings.

Another thing you can try is changing your SIP Port from ‘5060′ to ‘50600 (and 5061 to 50610 on line 2 if required)′ in the SIP Settings under each line and change the ‘Proxy’ and ‘Outbound Proxy’

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: