cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Connections drop when using Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client

SHANNON WYATT
Level 1
Level 1

Folks I have a strange issues. I have a few laptops that I'm testing using the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Network Access Manager. We like the interface and overall are happy, but have one nagging issue. Periodically the connection drops when using the client, and the only way to reconnect is to choose the Network repair option on the client. That fixes it just fine, but we shouldn't have to do this. The same clients using the built in WIndows supplicant do not have this problem. We are on version 3.0.07059.

3 Replies 3

Amjad Abdullah
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What is your wireless infrastructure? If using Cisco WLC what is the code version?
Is the disconnecion periodic and always at same time (say after connecting for 60 minutes) or random?

What is the EAP-Type that you are using?

Amjad

Rating useful replies is more useful than saying "Thank you"

Right now I'm testing on a single access point (autonomous) with WEP! The same laptop works fine without the Cisco client. Usually it is several hours, 12 or more when it happens, but I've seen it less than that. And I've seen it up for over a day and a half. At this point I just don't trust the client to roll out to a larger audience.

It is clear then that the issue is with the anyconnect. Open a TAC case if possible oe ask in security forum about it.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Rating useful replies is more useful than saying "Thank you"
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card