Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

debug flexconnect beacon announcements

I have a site with some 2802 and 1532 access points, based on information gathered form the site it's fairly obvious that beacons aren't annouced correctly for two out of the 3 SSID used at this location. On the 1532 there's one open guest network which is annouced correctly, there's one SSID with WPA2 PSK (AES and TKIP) which seems to be announced but with a null value of the SSID name and the last SSID running on dot11x doesn't even show up at all. I've logged on to the access points and tried a few debug commands as well as looking at the configuration, but can se anything that should be in error, the access points are connected to a 8540 WLC running 8.3.111.0 code running flexconnect. The 2802 and 1532 access points are configured with the same ap group and other settings. So, what can I debug or which show command could I possibly run in order to verify my suspicion incorrect announcements of the SSID from the1532 access points and what could I potentially do about it (restarting access points has already been tried). As this is a factory production environment I have to be a bit carful what I do as well.

Thanks for any help

Br //Peter

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card