Views
Helpful
Replies

does WLC 2504 works ?

ctamburello
Level 1
Level 1

HI ,

does WLC 2504 works whit AIR-AP1231G-E-K9 and whit AIR-BR1310G-E-K9 after I upgraded form AP to LAP the AP ?

any cisco documentation is more than welcome

TK CARLO

4 Replies 4

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

2504 can support 7.0.240.0 code, which is the last code supporting the 1230 AP, however, the last code support for BR1310 is the 4.0.155.0.  The WLC 2504 cannot support code 4.0.155.0.

My recommendation is to use two controllers, you can get a 2006 cheap nowadays.  You can then load 4.0.155.0 code so you can support BR1310.

Is there any controller supporting both AP ?

Is there any controller supporting both AP ?

I think I may have made a mistake.

Both the BR1310 and the 1230 is supported in the 7.0.X code.  So yes, you can get a WLC and load 7.0.240.0.

Apologize for the incorrect information.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin
__________________________________________________________________________________________
‎"I'm in a serious relationship with my Wi-Fi. You could say we have a connection."

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin