Views
Helpful
Replies

How to exclude the disabled MAC in WCS 7.0.230.0

sbinhamza
Level 1
Level 1

cisco 01.jpg

Accidentaly disabled a wrong MAC address in WCS 7.0.230.0. Please help me to provide the acces again on network.

i have tryed several times to REMOVE the client from the list, unfortunately nothing is worked.

cisco 02.jpg

Salmasabeel

4 Replies 4

Sandeep Choudhary
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

HI Salma,

If I understand correctly then:

View and Delete Manually disabled client per controller from WCS:

For security purposes and several other reasons, certain clients can be blacklisted as "Manually Disabled Clients".

Complete these steps in order to view manually disabled clients individually on each controller added to the WCS:

1. Go to the WCS GUI.
  2. Choose Configure > Controllers.
  3. Click on the IP address under the IP Address column for the controller to which manually disabled clients need to be viewed.
  4. On the page that appears, choose Security and click Manually Disabled Clients in order to display the list of Manually Disabled Clients for this particular controller.

From the drop-down menu on the left, choose Delete Manually Disabled Clients in order to delete manually disabled clients.

Regards

Dont forget to rate helpful posts

Thank you Mr. Choudhary, its a perfect answer.

HI Salma,

I am gald that my posts helped u a bit.

If your satisfied with the answer then can you please rate the posts and also mark this question as answered, it may help others.

Thanks

Sandeep Choudhary
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you want to enable or remove the disabled client from WLC then do this:

Go to WLC GUI.

on the main page(Monitor)...go down of the page, in client summary you will See 3 option.

Clcik on detail in fornt of Disable clients.

Then right side of the client there a small blue triangle box , click to remove the client from disable list.

Regards
Dont forget to rate helpful posts.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card