cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How Verify Changes in MSE (Audit Logs/Traces)

adnan ahmad
Level 1
Level 1

I can see only history logs of Users and Interfaces but We just needs some logs which can justify that we haven’t changes anything on the controller.Can someone please take out the Audit logs or change logs in MSE.

2 Replies 2

adnan ahmad
Level 1
Level 1

I have opened Cisco TAC and waiting for their feedback........

Cisco found below bug and advised to upgrade.

1. CSCut24730 - MSE 10.X - ERROR com.cisco.mse.persistence.jdbc.JdbcQueryResultSet
This bug causes the system to overutilize CPU and some records might be dropped, as the system has no resources to process them properly.
We can see the matching log messages exactly at the time you observed the issue (significant change in user statistics):
2016-05-14T01:00:02,212 [analytics:aggregation:AggregationExecutor:105] WARN com.cisco.mse.persistence.UserTransaction - Not committing transaction since usage count (2) != 1
2016-05-14T03:08:35,275 [Thread-36] ERROR com.cisco.mse.persistence.jdbc.JdbcQueryResultSet - Could not retrieve binary data. (Not a postgres db?) : ERROR: large object 831420821 does not exist
2016-05-14T03:31:35,496 [Thread-35] ERROR com.cisco.mse.persistence.jdbc.JdbcQueryResultSet - Could not retrieve binary data. (Not a postgres db?) : ERROR: large object 831463875 does not exist
2. CSCuu06749    10.2: Path analysis report generation fails due to 400 bad request
It’s a bug in path analysis, that causes the system  to calculate client path in a wrong way. It can affect the client statistics (where exactly the client was seen, so where should the system count it in).
This is the marker for this bug:
ERROR com.cisco.mse.analytics.aggregation.collection.AggregationRunner  - AR-008: Received new notification with one area, no parents
Both bugs are fixed in 10.2.0 version. Both bugs were internal, so I’m not sure if you can see them right now – they may become visible a bit later on.
I advise you to upgrade to 10.2.1 to be sure your system is free of these bugs and will work reliably in the future.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card