Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issu Cisco MESH with AXIS Cam With Axis Repeater

Hi every one, i have a DEMO of Mesh with a 2504 on 7.6 code with 3 1550 the infrastructure works fine on many ways but when i try to connect the cam with the repeater the WLC see one MAC with 2 IPs one of the cam and one of the repeater so the link between the cam and de MESH infrastructure its flapping and dosen`t work.

Anyones know what can i do to support this scenario?

Best Regards!

6 Replies 6

Viten Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Fernando,

what are you using as the repeater?

for a deployment like yours i would recommend having the camera behind a WGB or a MESH AP with the camera plugged into the ethernet port of the wireless MESH AP.

Hi Viten, this is my as under the sleeve if all fails, hope the solution of Stephen works if is not, i will propose that.

Best Regards!

Stephen Rodriguez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

sounds like you may need to disable the IP Mac binding on the WLC.

config network ip-mac-binding disable

HTH,
Steve

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

Hi Stephen i will try the command and i hope that fix the issue.

Best Regards!

UPDATE*

Im applied the follow configurations:

1.- disable ip-mac-binding

2.- disable on 2.4ghz coverage hole detection and change of -75 to -72 db the roaming umbral to perform tuning on roaming behavior

3.- disable low data rates on 2.4 to force better troughtput and low distance between the CAM and the MESH AP

4.- Enable all video stream work around on 2.4ghz and 5ghz

5.- Apply Platinum QoS on the SSID for video

6.- Force to custom DCA and TPC on 2.4 to  improve the performance of the cam and avoid disconnection 

Make some test and all works fine but sometimes the cam change of AP or randomly drops some pings and for this stop transmitting image to the web interface... Any idea what can i do to improve this?

Best Regards!

This is a report from CPI about the associations and deassociations of the cam. Hope helps on something.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card