Views
Helpful
Replies

license in cisco 2504 WLC

abinaya.2.r
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have AIR-CT2504-K9 with 5 APs license on it and have 5 APs registered to this WLC. I need to order another 5 AP license for extra APs to join.
meanwhile, I reached out to licensing team to get the temporary license for 5Aps and installed the same and rebooted the WLC aswell.

But still,  the license count is not getting added.

The status is inactive in the management page and also it displays 5 access points supported in the home page.

Do I need to do anything to get the license added?

5 Replies 5

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Maybe the EULA wasn't accepted.

I have accepted the License Agreement and the license got installed completely and rebooted the WLC

Did you bought a adder license ?

click on the base ap count evaluation as per the image 3 option . Make priority as high and accept the EULA. Then reboot the WLC.

Regards,
Sathiyanarayanan Ravindran

Please rate the post and accept as solution, if my response satisfied your question:)

Thanks. That was helpful.

I am in the process of ordering permanent license. As I mentioned, I have the WLC 2504 with 5 APs already registered on it. I need to order additional license- permanent for 5 more Aps so that total license count become 10.

Could you help me with the part code for the addition of 5 Aps?  I tried to find the part code L-LIC-CT2504-5A  but not available in the CCW page.

I don't think so still it will be available. Better go with Cisco One license or check with your OEM for the adder license part code is invisible on CCW.

Regards,
Sathiyanarayanan Ravindran

Please rate the post and accept as solution, if my response satisfied your question:)
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card