Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS and WLC compatibitlity

Prasan Venky
Level 3
Level 3

Hi all,

We have LMS 3.2.1 and WLC version 7.0.116. I want WLC syslog to be managed by LMS. How can i acheive that..? Any special package need to applied for LMS ..? Please help.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Well you can always point WCS syslog to any syslog server. Why not just look at Prime infrastructure. It is the new WCRs/NCS platform with LMS built in.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Well you can always point WCS syslog to any syslog server. Why not just look at Prime infrastructure. It is the new WCRs/NCS platform with LMS built in.

-Scott

Hi Scott,

Thanks for your reply. Currently we are running with LMS only. In future we would possibly convert it into PI.

Just speak with your SE. PI is great for the wireless side but isn't 100% migrated with LMS but should be soon.

-Scott

Abhishek Abhishek
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Prasan,

As per your query i can suggest you the following solution-

Please refer to the LMS and WLC compatibility guide for managing the WLC syslog through LMS.

For more information refer to the link-

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/ciscoworks_lan_management_solution/3.2/device_support/table/lms32sdt.html

Hope this will help you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card