cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MSE 3350 upgrade from 7.0.105.0 to 7.0.220.0

dmurech0488
Level 1
Level 1

I want to know if anyone has performed this upgrade.  The release notes that I have looked over make it sound like if I want to do the data migration that I must first upgrade the MSE to version 7.0.201.204 and then go to 7.0.220.0.  This is only what I have come up with, this isn't clearly stated from what I have read.  Has anyone performed this upgrade with the data migration?  Any insight would be appreciated.

Release notes link

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/mse/3350/release/notes/mse7_0_220.0.html

1 Reply 1

roxtonchapman
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have upgraded to 7.0.201.204 from version 6.0.188 with data migration, so was worried about the database structure change.

I was dissapointed to see that the release/install notes were not updated and the upgrade prompts were different to what I was expecting. Having said that, it all went smoothly as long as the onscreen prompts were followed with fingers crossed!

So, not sure if this is very helpful for you really, but I would not rely on the release/install notes being accurate. I would go for a direct answer from Cisco for clarification on this one as like me, I am sure you will not have the luxury of time or issues during your upgrade.

Cheers

Rocky

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: