cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Server has a weak ephemeral Diffie-Hellman public key ERR_SSL_WEAK_SERVER_EPHEMERAL_DH_KEY

karinn001
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have Cisco Prime and i am getting the following error when i am going to login. I have used IE,Chrome, Firefox but have the same condition.Kindly let me the solution.

Server has a weak ephemeral Diffie-Hellman public key

ERR_SSL_WEAK_SERVER_EPHEMERAL_DH_KEY
23 Replies 23

Hi

The new path to Chrome works and from there I can open Finesse ok thank you.

Is there a way of incorporating this path to Chrome and make it open Finesse in the same Shortcut please?

Hi Leo,

Creating this new shortcut is a risk for the global security of the browser, isn't it ? Is there any other modifications we can make to improve the Prime's security ?

Is it solved with the 8.0.120.0 code ?

Regards,

AL

Thank you!!!!

It works fine! Really appreciate your help!

Best Regards,

Katerina

Happy to hear the solution works, Katerina.  :)

Does anyone have the string OSX? No joy with: /Applications/Google\ Chrome.app/Contents/MacOS/Google\ Chrome --cipher-suite-blacklist=0x0088,0x0087,0x0039,0x0038,0x0044,0x0045,0x0066,0x0032,0x0033,0x0016,0x0013

Worked like a charm for Mozilla.. thanks

Thanks Katerina!

Your response worked for me. I was in Chrome, but then I saw your post and tried it in FireFox. I was just trying to access my managed router's web gui.  Your fix allowed me to get in. 

Thanks!

How do you turn on HTTP access to Prime?  Not worried about security because the entire infrastructure sits behind a firewall. 

Just use IE or hack Firefox isn't a great fix when there are many multiple users accessing Prime. 

Bigoncisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, Here is a link to an excellent explanation about the error.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card