Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Split ACL with 5508 controller and 2702I access point in office extend mode

Hi,

A customer of us tried to enforce a split ACL on an access point (2702I) running in flexconnect mode / office extend enabled.

Cisco WLC is of type 5508 with software 8.0.100.0 running.

I searched the configuration guide but from my understanding this feature is not supported on a 2702 AP running in office extend mode.

The configuration was applied according to following guide:

http://mrncciew.com/2013/09/09/split-tunneling-with-flexconnect/

The ACL itself is pushed to the access point, but the NAT entries are missing.

Is there any known restriction or option that must be enabled to achieve split tunneling on a 2702I access point running in flexconnect / office extend mode?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

sin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Christian

It is possible, but not if your WLC uses a static anchor to tunnel traffic to the inside WLC.

I filed a SR for this and we worked with TAC on it for weeks before they realized that this in an undocumented limitation. 

We have created a feature request for this but there are no schedule for implementing it.

Regards Rasmus

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

sin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Christian

It is possible, but not if your WLC uses a static anchor to tunnel traffic to the inside WLC.

I filed a SR for this and we worked with TAC on it for weeks before they realized that this in an undocumented limitation. 

We have created a feature request for this but there are no schedule for implementing it.

Regards Rasmus

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: