cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Tema: WLC 4402 de 12 AP y dos AP 1510 (Red Mesh)

rdrayer985
Level 1
Level 1

Good Afternoon

In this moment I have a mesh solution. I am using two AP 1510 outdoor. The problem is that AP (RAP) can register with the WLC but another not (MAP). MAP cannot establish any communication through wireless network. Both mac (RAP and MAP) are registered in the filter. Anybody knows what is the problem? Any recommendation?

Additional data:

Version controller  4.2.207.54M

Regards and thank you for your help

9 Replies 9

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What do you see in the logs? Are you staging these or are they mounted?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Unfortunately I cannot see anything in the logs. In this moment they are staging.

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

So right now they are not mounted. If you have then wired into the switch, the RAP an MAP show up on the WLC? Do you have the bridge group name defined on both?

I just need to know what you have tried so I know what we can try next.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott

Hi Scott

It seems to be incredible but I had to remove one antenna (2.4Ghz) and only left one antenna (backhaul). I did that and it worked fine. What do you think about it?

That is how it should be. I thought that was weird in my first mesh install until I actually read the install guide:)

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/access_point/1500/quick/guide/ap1500qs.html#wp46100

Sent from my iPhone

-Scott

But one question Scott. In what part of the guide can I see that?

Just look at the 1510 diagram. It shows which port is for the 2.4ghz and which port is for the 5ghz.

Sent from my iPhone

-Scott

Scott I am not saying that I connected the antenna in another port. I said that I had to connect the antenna (backhaul) first. 

That is weird. I always have the antennas both connected prior to me powering up the AP.

Sent from my iPhone

-Scott
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card