cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Vocera badges & Cisco Optimized Roaming or RSSI Low Check enabled

brettlarkins
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone have any experience (Good or Bad) with configuring RSSI Low Check or Cisco's Optimized Roaming in a Vocera production network?

I cannot find any recommendations from Cisco or Vocera for one direction or another. 

Looking for experience or something written specifically for a Vocera deployment, as those that have deployed it can attest it is very particular to controller configuration.

Thanks!

2 Replies 2

Helmut Heise
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Brett,

whats the version that you are running in the wlc?, are these devices facing choppy voice? or roaming issues?

The environments I've been working in are running several different versions of software, and across a few WLC platforms.  The original post was not due to any voice quality issues, but was more of a search for a written recommendation for Cisco and Vocera deployments.  I still have not found an answer to the question, as it seems the most recent deployment guide is only for WLC version 7.4

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/technotes/7-4/vocera_config_guide/vocera_config_guide/vocera_config_guide_chapter_01.html

If you know of any specific recommendations regarding those features and Vocera deployements, please let me know.

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: