Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WCS Instal fail

When i try install WCS on windows 2003 it's not possible, after double-click the WCS-STANDARD-K9-6.0.132.0 opened a little page installing "InstalAnywhere" after completed 100% i waited for few minutes but do not return any page.

resume: Do not appear the License Agreement Page

5 Replies 5

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

IIRC, the WCS after an install will come up but the license is tied to the hostname of the 2003 server. I would make sure that your server has all the hardware requirement specified in the WCS deployment guide and that you verify the md5 of the WCS file you have downloaded.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Ther server has CPU Intel(R) Xeon(R) E520 2.40Ghz,  8Gb RAM. Microsoft Windows Server 2003 - Enterprise Edition - Service Pack 2

For test, when i tried start by my computer Win7 the WCS can started the install but not complete because may computer don't have all requirement but the server have the requirement.

Yeah I don't know... I've never had an issue installing WCS on a 32 bit windows server. Did the md5 match?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

HI Marcelo,

you must be missing some thing. you can pm me and I can go step by step with you for your installation issue thanks

After reinstall the operation system Windows 2003 server its gone possible installing WCS.

Thank's for your attention

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card