cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WCS (wireless controll system) old alarms

jcartes
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to see the old alarms from WCS, I mean on top of the screen displayed Alarms summary specifically critical alarms (red triangle) when these alarms are resolved which is the record that there ever was this alarm

can any one help my thanx

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Federico Ziliotto
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

You may be able to find back cleared alarms through an advanced search, by choosing Alarms as a Search Category and maybe other parameters such as Clear as a Severity.

Hope this helps,

Fede

--

If  this helps you and/or answers your question please mark the question as  "answered" and/or rate it, so other users can easily find it.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Federico Ziliotto
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

You may be able to find back cleared alarms through an advanced search, by choosing Alarms as a Search Category and maybe other parameters such as Clear as a Severity.

Hope this helps,

Fede

--

If  this helps you and/or answers your question please mark the question as  "answered" and/or rate it, so other users can easily find it.

thanx for the answer

Thank you, glad this helped.

Feel free to ping us back in the future for any further help on your wireless setup.

Regards,

Fede

--

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card