Announcements
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

wlc 4400 series web server

Hi All,

Does anybody know what software do they use for web server ? Is it something like Apache or something else ?

Thanks

Pawel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Master

Its just a basic ssl certificate.  You need to convert it to a pem in order to upload it to the WLC.  Here is a doc that I use.  You can use Apache or Microsoft, as it doesn't matter since you need to convert it.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6366/products_configuration_example09186a0080a77592.shtml

Thanks,

Scott

Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
5 REPLIES 5
Hall of Fame Master

Why do you ask?  Is it becasue of a certificate you want to install.  If so, just use any ssl certificate.

Thanks,

Scott

Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"

-Scott
Beginner

Hi,

Yes, server guys want to know; they say, they need to know that to generate a signed certificate for me;

Anyway, I did nmap the controller, and namp does not recognize the web server, so it must be something that cisco developed;

Thanks

Hall of Fame Master

Its just a basic ssl certificate.  You need to convert it to a pem in order to upload it to the WLC.  Here is a doc that I use.  You can use Apache or Microsoft, as it doesn't matter since you need to convert it.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6366/products_configuration_example09186a0080a77592.shtml

Thanks,

Scott

-Scott
Beginner

Thanks for help.

Hall of Fame Master

No problem... thanks for using the rating system.

Thanks,

Scott

-Scott
CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards