Views
Helpful
Replies

WLC 7.4.100.0 Mobility group control and data path down

Rajeev Ranjan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Today i am facing issue with mobility group. i checked and found  control and data path is down on foreign controller.I am able to ping anchor controller. Required ports are open on firewall but mping and eping fails. Any idea whats wrong. On Anchor controller, i have 7 foreign controller configured and among these 3 are working fine. Having problem with 4 foreign controller. Previously all are working fine and there is no changes made on network or firewall.            

3 Replies 3

Post output of "show mobility summary" of your Anchor WLC & a non-working WLC. Also "show sysinfo" of those two controllers.

Regards

Rasika

grabonlee
Level 4
Level 4

Hi

Have you verified the IP and Mac address of both the anchor and foreign controllers are correct in the mobility group config

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Issue is resolved after rebooting Anchor controller. Now all foreign controller is up and working fine for Guest network. Can you please help me to find the reason?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card