Views
Helpful
Replies

WLC country code list

Gandeleg.G
Level 1
Level 1

Guys,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/wireless/ps5679/ps5861/product_data_sheet0900aecd80537b6a.html#wp9005314

Cisco's Wireless LAN Compliance Status displays my country Mongolia as -E and says its compliant. So I'm assuming we need to purchase LAPs with -E as the regulatory domain, eg: AIR-CAP3502I-E-K9.

But on WLC, I'm not able to choose Mongolia as the country because it is not listed there. Does anyone know the full list of country codes that we can use on WLC? Is that list more than what WLC shows us or just same as the list on WLC?

If I'm not able to choose Mongolia as the country, selecting another country with -E domain will make my LAPs work?

Any comment is appreciated.

Thanks,Delgee

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Stephen Rodriguez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

With the -E there are many profiles that can be selected, as most tend to be very close to the same restrictions.

However I would contact your local regulatory domain group and ask them which country is the same as Mongolia. Explain what you are doing and have them tell you, and get it in writing. that way you are covered on your choice.

Steve

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Stephen Rodriguez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

With the -E there are many profiles that can be selected, as most tend to be very close to the same restrictions.

However I would contact your local regulatory domain group and ask them which country is the same as Mongolia. Explain what you are doing and have them tell you, and get it in writing. that way you are covered on your choice.

Steve

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card