Views
Helpful
Replies

WLCCA and parsing errors

shanna
Level 1
Level 1

First, thank you for a great tool.

I have been using WLCCA for sometime and it has been a tremendous help in managing a large network.

Since i upgraded to 8.2.130.0 and configured my model 8510 controllers for HA I have not been able to generate a good config file to use. I notice the following parsing error on all the access points homed to the controller.

10011,Exception catch parsing file . Partially missing configuration for AP: uc201-b1.wireless

When i open the a config file and view access points under, AP Nearby Info->RX Neighbors, I see most every device shows only a 2.4 GHz radio.

I am running:

wlcca 4.3.8

controllers model 8510, code 8.2.130.0, over 500 access points and running in HA pair mode

I have a 5508 with a small number of test APs using the same code and have no issue. I pull the config using PuTTy as i always have.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Javier Contreras
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

this is triggered by WLC side defect:

CSCvb57204 Sh run is missing AP configuration

The fix will be in 8.4 and 8.3.120.0 future releases. 

As workaround, you can capture the output using the transfer upload process (setting to "transfer upload datatype run-config'", then upload to your tftp server, etc)

regards

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Javier Contreras
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

this is triggered by WLC side defect:

CSCvb57204 Sh run is missing AP configuration

The fix will be in 8.4 and 8.3.120.0 future releases. 

As workaround, you can capture the output using the transfer upload process (setting to "transfer upload datatype run-config'", then upload to your tftp server, etc)

regards

that did it.

After reading further in the forum i see this was covered before.

thank you.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card