cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can APeX work with Mobility Express mode AP3800?

yang.x.liu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Knew your contact from APeX webpage. I got a APeX HDK prototype to perform some test in lab. For my setup, the APeX board will be plugged to AP3802 to extend copper ethernet port. I am going to run some traffic between AP3802 multi-gig port and one of ethernet ports of APeX.

To be convenient to setup on bench, I would like to set AP3802 to Mobility Express mode. My question is whether APeX can work with ME mode AP3800? How to bring up the APeX when AP3800 is in ME mode, should I run some cli command to enable it? or should enable APeX from ME AP3800 GUI?

Thanks

yang

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Yang, thanks for your interest in APeX program. There are no plans to support AP3800 mobility express at launch.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

yang.x.liu
Level 1
Level 1

for more information, the Mobility Express mode AP is AP is working in controller mode which typically deployed in a WLAN with less than 10 AP to reduce cost to use WLC. anyone can help me out?

yang.x.liu
Level 1
Level 1

from WebUI of Mobility Express, I am not able to find anything about the APeX, even it has been in extender slot. Probably need to move to CAPWAP mode to use APeX.

yang.x.liu
Level 1
Level 1

the HDK works fine with AP mode AP3802i. I will use AP mode to run my test.

Hi Yang, thanks for your interest in APeX program. There are no plans to support AP3800 mobility express at launch.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: