cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISR 4451 w/Service Container (KVM) Not Installing

timway001
Level 1
Level 1

I created a customer service container, packaged into an OVA following the sporadic instructions found on the various web-sites. The issue I'm hitting is the OVA is being unpacked and it is looking for a XML file. In one slide deck you talk about a libvirt.xml file and how package.yaml is supposed to replace that. This does not appear to be working or in fact the libvirt.xml file is still needed. Is this error a result of an incorrectly formatted package.yaml?

I have the other files, like .mf (gen'd) and version.ver along with a qcow2 disk image.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

timway001
Level 1
Level 1

This was because the device was running 3.13. I've learned this feature wasn't added until 3.17. In case anyone else finds this thread, make sure you're running an up to date IOS.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

timway001
Level 1
Level 1

This was because the device was running 3.13. I've learned this feature wasn't added until 3.17. In case anyone else finds this thread, make sure you're running an up to date IOS.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: