Physical Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Has anyone attempted an automated deployment of VSM 7.X client software?  Say, via a Group Policy Object or some other automated method?  Any gotchas or caveats? I'm just beginning to look into it now, and I'm hoping it's possible to at least deploy ...

Good Day AllNeed some help in understanding how to use the REST services API.I need to send custom commands to a camera to do certain PTZ functions. If someone could point me in a direction with some examples that would be great. I am working through...

Good Day EveryoneWe are currently porting over our current bosch CCTV system to VSM and have had a problem regarding the bosch VipX1 XF encoder and the MIC-400/412/500 range camera. Eventhough we add the cameras using the cisco 4-port encoders, it se...

we are upgrading switch c-2960S-24PS-L, Memory of the switch is 57931.776 kb total (44360.704 kb free). i am upload new IOS, its size is 43231kb. so when i upload the IOS in switch. its not uploaded we got an error.sw#copy tftp: flash:address..source...

Hello, we are in the midst of a long needed upgrade from VSOM 6.3 to 7.2 and soon on to at least 7.5.  We are currently on 7.2.  I have some media servers that I need to make some space on and I'm finding that it isn't as straightforward how to delet...

jwood.ok by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have upgraded a VSOM to 7.5 and set up SASD on 8 PC's with different views of the site.  We are receiving the following error."you have reached recommended limit of 48 video streams. Please consider closing some Walls/Views to ensure proper stream...