Physical Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I have an existing site with several VMS servers, one of which also is running VSOM.We are in the process of adding more VMS servers and will be moving VSOM to its own server.Is there a way to migrate the VSOM server to is own server without having t...

by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,We are in a process of installing VSM 7.2 and VSMOM 7 on UCS C series using the VSM 7.2 OVA .i am confused where there VSOM  is going to be? is that included in the VSM ova?  i am unable to find a software for VSOM 7 on Cisco's Website.Can anyone...

(disclaimer, I know, I should be on a newer version than 6.3.2)We have a couple of locations that are recording at a comparatively high resolution (1280x720).  I would in theory like to reduce this and hopefully reduce archive size.  When I make the ...

jwood.ok by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had a prior discussion on here where I asked some about looping time vs expiration and believe I discovered that the expiration date doesn't really matter when you are looping because an archive will stay forever and just overwrite itself, as I und...

jwood.ok by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is anyone running at least VSM 7 and using a Bosch camera?  What model of Bosch camera are you using and did you encounter any Active X control conflicts between your Bosch cameras and your Cisco cameras?  We are attempting to add a Bosch Dinion IP N...

Anyone using Bosch cameras ??????- this is a follow up to Kim AWe have a number of existing Bosch NWC-0455 cameras- upgraded the firmware from 2.5 to 4.15- is there another upgrade of firmware that I am not aware of?- documentation suggests this will...

rdoucette by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Team, so I've worked on upgrading another MSP chassis to the latest VSM version and this one didnt go as smoothly as the first box. During the upgrade we had some issues with the jre not unstalling and then the cisco files not completely deleting fro...

StephanMC by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VSM/VSOM 7.5

I'm looking at possibly upgrading from Cisco VSOM/VSM 6.3.2 to 7.5 and had a few questions.  I was wondering will Cisco VSM/VSOM 7.5 discover and allow some functionality of a 2500 series camera even if the camera isn't at the recommended minimum sof...

I have  One Video Surveillance Operations Manager 7.0 and  One Video Surveillance Media Server 7.0.The IP Cameras are 2830 IP cameras. Iam  new to IPVS Solutions.Iam planning to configure DHCP Server  as Core Switch.Do i have to addany other paramete...

Hi friends,I'm configuring Cisco 2911 PTZ camera (By Pelco), but I doubt one configuration:Is it possible to configure this model of camera is operating with a routine of always record movement at 180º degrees?Example: Set point A and B, the camera r...

Has anyone seen a 1.3 upgrade get stuck? I'm working on our lab CIAC-PAME-1125 and it got stuck after the reboot.Web Admin output is:This page will get refreshed automatically in 5 seconds.Starting post upgrade steps.                   DoneInitializi...