Physical Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

OK, here is a strange one that I came across today:Customer has VSOM 4.2.1 / VSMS 6.2.1 and no physial servers, they are virtualized servers on a module in a router (2811) and upload all archives to a physical Windows server nightly. They now want VS...

I just set up an archive for the first CIVS 5000 series HD camera. It has two streams, primary h.264, secondary Jpeg. Only the primary H.264 stream is set to be archived continuosly. It is on a 30 day continuous loop. The archive file is being writte...

Hello,I have been working on cisco vsom 6.3.1. Earlier i has used axis camera 2420 model and i was able to get the live feed from the camera on the vsom window. I accidently deleted the camera from the cisco vsom. I tried adding again the camera to t...

I have a customer that is using one server as the VSOM and the VSMS. Now they want VSVM, they are currently on VSOM 4.2.1 ad VSMS 6.2.1. I have 2 questions about this: 1. Can I install VSVM when thay are only using the one server?2a. If yes which ver...

People ask about creating redundancy for thier VSM servers.  There are a few redundancy options available for VSM, but one option we've had some questions about lately is NIC teaming.The NIC teaming or bonding feature is not officially supported by C...

We are looking to enable CPAM to send alerts via email to some of our managers. Has anyone had success in doing this? I just need to know if this is technically possible with CPAM or do I have to route the alert in to VSOM (which we have as well)?Exa...

mcwalter by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Has anyone seen the following error: Cannot reset proxy server. Failed to send MSG_RESET to proxy p_1WH-CAM_161WH-CAM_16 is the camera name.  All we are trying to do is update the authentication details within the admin software.Is there any way o...

neilo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for a few suggestions on known working video cards.  Accroding to the specs listed in: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/physical_security/video_surveillance/network/vsm/client/VsmWorkstationBaselineSpec.pdfThe card listed is the N...

sfeldmann by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes