Physical Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I have a new installation with 4.1/6.2.  Everything works great locally.  I created a child feed for one camera that only displays 1 fps and only consumes about 290kbps so viewing it over the WAN would not be an issue.  Works great locally, however a...

patrickg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a reader that the LED stys green, it will grant access but the reader never changes from green to red, I have moved the reader to another gateway and the reader works on that gateway, and other readers have same problem on this gateway

ajuarez by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi - and thanks in advance for your help.There's something I'm doing wrong with the basic configuration of this older PIX 501, and I don't know what it is...  It seems to me it should be working, and indeed it was working for a short while, and then ...

Hi,We have to use SFF like chassis for VSOM workstation. ( eq. security guard room )This chassis has a half PCIe slot only.1. What kind of graphics card is suitable for VSOM and SFF chassis?----------------------------The HP offers i7 processor only ...

Hi - and thanks in advance for your help.There's something I'm doing wrong with the basic configuration of this older PIX 501, and I don't know what it is...  It seems to me it should be working, and indeed it was working for a short while, and then ...

Recently I've had a few questions about power injectors to use with Cisco video cameras.Of course Cisco makes power injectors for use with wireless access points, and IP phones, but we don't make any specifcally for the cameras since the cameras shou...

Dear All,If I need to get the video stream from the analog camera and the camera feed will be terminated on Cisco video survillance encoder (which has an IP adress) ,so can you help me if I need to get the stram as muiliti-cast and display it on a th...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors