cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CPAM Client

jkelleycsi
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to install the CPAM to my laptop. It will download bot will not install. It gets to the Select Installation Packages screen and only shows base, greyed out. when I click next it goes to the setup shortcut screen and will not do anything else. I am running window 7 64 bit/

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

are you trying to run the application as "RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR"?

have you installed jre package? install 1.6 then if doesn't work install 1.7 jre.

please follow below steps to install the client via command prompt.

1. Open command prompt

2. c:/Windows/SysWOW64

3. java -jar C:/users/<user name>/Downloads/cpam-client-1.5.2_0.3.7.jar (please give the path of jar file downloaded from cpam web admin page).

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

jkelleycsi
Level 1
Level 1

Here is a shot of the screen when I try to install the client and where it just hangs up!

are you trying to run the application as "RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR"?

have you installed jre package? install 1.6 then if doesn't work install 1.7 jre.

please follow below steps to install the client via command prompt.

1. Open command prompt

2. c:/Windows/SysWOW64

3. java -jar C:/users/<user name>/Downloads/cpam-client-1.5.2_0.3.7.jar (please give the path of jar file downloaded from cpam web admin page).

I tried that and it still hangs up in the same spot. I have no problem loading it on another laptop but I can not get it to load on this Model.

I finally got it to load. Thanks for the help.

hello jkelleycsi

i have the same problem, please tell me how you get it to load?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: