cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CPAM Door Forced Open

firado1985
Level 1
Level 1

i have a problem with CPAM system. I have cisco gw reader with each door and when the door close/lock, it show status door forced open. I have check check the wiring and configuration still couldn't solve the issue. May i know is there anyone facing this issue before?

thanks

Tay

4 Replies 4

mcwalter
Level 3
Level 3

It may be that you have your door inputs set to supervised but the actual physical wiring is unsupervised.

I would check that first.

Hi MC,

I set the door to unsupervised because the door didn't do not have any supervised wiring install. Do you think the door sensor causing the problem because when the door lock it still show door open?

Usually a "Door Forced Open" is simply a person not triggering a REX when exiting, for example using the mechanical door handle to exit a room where no PIR or REX or pressure mat is in place.  But if it happens when the door is closed and shaken then you have a DPS issue. 

How much is a composite door fitted uk

Composite doors have gained popularity, among UK homeowners serving as protectors for their properties. What is the actual cost of these doors? The price range for doors typically falls between £550 and £2,500. On average you can expect to pay £1,500 to £1,600 for the door itself while installation fees can vary from £600 to £1,000 depending on your budget.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: