cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DMZ, outside best practive architecture

gavin han
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking for best practice DMZ and Internet provider side network architecture. could someone provide me direction to the best practice guide please. I couldn't find it.

4 Replies 4

Nvthielen
Level 1
Level 1

I don’t understand the question , you  want a cloud ip, from internet to your local net ?

I am looking for best practice for perimeter firewall's outside, dmz, inside.

in a nutshell, all your servers that provide services to user on the internet (www, ssh, ftp etc), will need to be located in your DMZ with limited access from it into your internal segment.  your internal users use NAT from your internal interface to your outside interface.

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

mike.meyer1
Level 1
Level 1
Check our the SRND - https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/physical-security/video-surveillance-manager/products-implementation-design-guides-list.html

Although I've not noticed too much on the specific design for if a VSM were to be made publicly available. We're currently using it over a VPN instead.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: