Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

login issue on Cisco ISA550-K9 V01

Hi I am using Cisco ISA550-K9 V01 router, in a days 3 or 4 times i am able to login properly..after that i not able login access this device(device user name and password wrong) message is coming. After restarting 3 or 4 time it will work fine, again we are facing same issue.

Thanks,

Regards

Duryodhan

6 Replies 6

mdobiac
Level 3
Level 3

Hello duryodhanmahapatra5,

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue.  First thing to check is the ISA on the latest firmware?  Current is 1.2.22 located here:  https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=283875260&softwareid=282728525&release=1.2.22&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

Worst case get a back up of the configuration and do a factory default and do a manual reconfiguration of the ISA to see if that will clear out any errors internally on the ISA.

I do have a question, what browser/s are you experiencing this in?  Also what Operating System are you running on your PC?

Hope this helps,

Michael D.

If this post is helpful please rate or mark as correct.

Windows 8.1 OS and Google crome i am using.

Thank you for the update.  Do you experience the same issue in another browser, Firefox or IE10/11 in compatibility view for IE?

As a curiosity question do you experience this on a WIN 7 OS if you have available?

Regards,

Michael D.

Hi Michael, 

same problem is happening on Windows 7 OS also.

Thank you for the update, also to follow up have you checked on the following:  

Check is the ISA on the latest firmware?  Current is 1.2.22 located here:  https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=283875260&softwareid=282728525&release=1.2.22&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

Back up the configuration, factory default and manually reconfigure the ISA.

Thank you,

Michael D.

Hi Michael D,

Thank you for the update, the problem is happening in New version:1.2.22 .

Now mine Current version:1.2.20, It is working fine no issue. 

Thank you,

Duryodhan.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: