cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Physical Security Installers

ccomfort12
Level 1
Level 1

Can anyone recommend a good Cisco Physical Security Installer. Location does not matter, if they possess a DoD Top Secret Clearance that would be a hug benefit but not currently required.

The project is a large system with approx. 150 doors and 50 cameras.

Thank you                  

3 Replies 3

mcwalter
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Colin. What state are you working in?

I have several as well as new facilities currently in the design phase. I am looking for a single firm who can support the following states:

VA

GA

FL

AL

LA

MS

My firm is a Cisco Partner and I have personnel with security background, is there a lengthy process in becoming a Cisco Security Installer? You can preview my firm at www.AmericanSystems.com. It would be to my benefit to become certified since my Technicians possess the necessary clearances required.

Thank you for your assistance.

scott.taylor
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Colin

We have a number of offices around the country and do both Inconus and Oconus work.  Our security team has had or does have clearances and could get them again if necessary. The security team has done a number of State and Federal projects.  We are a Cisco Gold Partner.  We are currently certified in Cisco Physical Security as well as a number of other certs.  Please look us up at www.nexusis.com.

Thank you

Scott Taylor

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: