cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VSOM 6.3.1

ajuarez
Level 1
Level 1

Unable to get scroll bar on arcvives with VSOM 6.3.1 and Windows 7 64, with I.E 8, scroll bar works fine on windows XP machine.

6 Replies 6

cscudder
Level 1
Level 1

I just checked my machine and I was able to use the scroll bar

on an Archived feed.  Check to make sure you have all your updates on your PC.  Including IE8

Cory Blackman
Level 1
Level 1

Move to IE9, let us know if this helps.

Just upgraded to IE9.  VSOM 6.3.1 worked in IE8 but will not display video in IE9.  I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the plugins.

Please see the attached 6.3.1 installation guide on page 3.  IE 7.0 or 8.0 is a client PC requirement.

migodfre
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Do you have any bars at all? Like the fast forward or rewind?

If you don't you are most likely missing the Microsoft control plugin.

Thanks

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

jfiranzi
Level 1
Level 1

Try uninstalling the ActiveX control and reinstalling.

To uninstall, navigate to Control Panel > Programs and Features and uninstall the Cisco Video Surveillance Client.  Reboot your PC.

When signing back into VSOM 6.3.1, you will be prompted to install the ActiveX control again.  Alternately you can (before uninstalling) navigate to the VSOM Admin page, Utilities >? Software & Downloads to download the VSOM Video Client manually so that you may reinstall after the reboot locally rather than relying on VSOM to ask permission to install the client.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: