cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

5441 Endpoint started new EAP session...

Parag Mahajan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In test lab, using ISE 1.2. trying to authenticate wireless endpoint from WLC 2500 with code 7.2.103 . But when wireless endpoint trying to connect to 802.1X SSID receiving ISE logs showing following error.

5441 Endpoint started new EAP session while the packet of previous EAP session  is being processed. Dropping new session

On endpoint its showing 'Connecting' status for long time...

To resolve this disconnected endpoint from WLC, also tried to connect to SSID after waiting for considerable time- But No success. Never received error for prior to ISE 1.2. Any Workaround? Any bugs. Any pointer to resolve this,

3 Replies 3

hermodfinjord
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same problem! I found this thread with the same issue. It may be related to a bug. Unfortunatley information about the bug is hidden :-(

Saurav Lodh
Level 7
Level 7

Please Refer https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2244163 for similiar issue

Parag Mahajan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thanks both of you. But I believe some workaround should be there to resolve. Can not wait to release ISE 1.3 . Till that time only way I could see is to rebuild the ISE instance. What do you say ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: