cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS 3.3 csutil

reheindel
Level 1
Level 1

I need to unload all of the users in out ACS 3.3 CSDB (local ACS database) and reload them due to issues. I can get the export working to get the username/group number information, but I can't see how to export the supplementary user information (Real Name, Description fields), nor do I see how to import those specific fields back in. If I export all data, the data from those fields shows up in a section of the export file called "App00 - user_defined_field_0 & user_defined_field_1".

Anybody ran across this when exporting/importing?

Thanks,

Bob

2 Replies 2

umedryk
Level 5
Level 5

csutil -d dump.txt will get you a dump.txt file that includes all of the user and group information. While this file contains a great deal of plaintext information, it is not intended to be human readable . You could write scripts to data mine the dump.txt, but this is not supported by Cisco.

Thanks, I appreciate that. I have been able to extract the data out, but it is the import back in that is lacking.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: