cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

acs 5.1 Certification Authority Web Enrollment Site and Certificate Revocation List

Dan Smith
Level 1
Level 1

We have managed to get the above working please find the enlcosed Link for Windows 2003 Certification Authority.

http://www.isaserver.org/img/upl/vpnkitbeta2/pubwebenroll.htm

The problem is that when we revoc the certificate in the revocation list we can not see it in the URL that has been placed in the NCCCA.CRL. it does not seem to load it into the CRL

can you delete all *.CRL files in the CertEnroll and re-Generate them or are the created when you set up the default CA or can you get a default *.CRL and rename it.

1 Reply 1

Federico Lovison
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Dan,

I'm not sure I understood what you're asking.

Is this problem with the Microsoft CA not including the revoked cert info on the CRL file published on the distribution URL.. or is it about ACS failing the revocation check even if a cert IS in the published CRL?

If the problem is with the Microsoft CA.. then maybe some Microsoft expert reading the Cisco Support Community forums may help, but it may be better to look for help also from the Microsoft support.

On the other hand, if I didn't get it and the problem in on the ACS, can you please better explain what happens?

Thanks!

Federico

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: