cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS 5.3.0 configuraition guide (AAA services)

Hello Everyone,

I tried to find the configuration gudie for ACS 5.3.0.40 Version but i found only upto 4.2 version (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_server_for_windows/4.2/configuration/guide/acs42_config_guide.html)

It will be helpful if any docmentation or links provided for 5.3.0 version specially related to  Authorization and Accounting.

Thanks.

3 Replies 3

Tarik Admani
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

The documentation section changed in the recent releases.

Try going to www.cisco.com/go/acs an look under the user guides. That is where the configuration docs ate located.

I already check the user guide it does not have much information. there is not much GUI screen shots.

(http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_system/5.3/user/guide/ACSuserguide.pdf)

Hope more documents will be available for it.

Thanks for the reply Tarik,

I configured the authentication for the devices, i want to configure the authorization and accounting rules for the devices.

I want to know the syntax for it.

I create shell profile under device administration and added it to the default device admin but still the permit access rule match and it hit counts increases.

i want create on authorization rule lets say for privilege level 5 with some commands. In 4.2 it was very easy but here whole interface changed.

I want to do basic accounting ALSO.

following configuration is done for authorization.

aaa authorization config-commands

aaa authorization exec default group tacacs+

aaa authorization commands 0 default group tacacs+

aaa authorization commands 1 default group tacacs+

aaa authorization commands 15 default group tacacs+

Kindly help in this regard.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: