Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS 5.3 Security Group Access System License

Is this License required to perform a Network Access Authorization Policy? If i want to create one, the ACS shows me an internal error Thanks
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jatin Katyal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

All we need base license and I'm sure you have that. With the Base license, Cisco Secure ACS 5.3 appliances or software virtual machines can support deployments of up to 500 network devices (authentication, authorization, and accounting [AAA] clients). The number of network devices is based on how many unique IP addresses are configured.

This seems to be a browser issue. Please have a look at supported broswer in the link below and try one of them.
Supported browser

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_system/5-3/release/notes/acs_53_rn.html#wp222016

Let me know if you still face any issues.

Regards,

Jatin Katyal

*Do rate helpful posts*

~Jatin

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jatin Katyal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

All we need base license and I'm sure you have that. With the Base license, Cisco Secure ACS 5.3 appliances or software virtual machines can support deployments of up to 500 network devices (authentication, authorization, and accounting [AAA] clients). The number of network devices is based on how many unique IP addresses are configured.

This seems to be a browser issue. Please have a look at supported broswer in the link below and try one of them.
Supported browser

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_system/5-3/release/notes/acs_53_rn.html#wp222016

Let me know if you still face any issues.

Regards,

Jatin Katyal

*Do rate helpful posts*

~Jatin

Thanks Jatin

Actually thas was the problem, i tried to do that in the safari browser, when i was try in another one of the list, there is no more problems.

Thanks a lot again.