cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS 5.3

ewood2624
Level 5
Level 5

Has anyone updated to ACS 5.3 yet? If so, any complications?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

47 Replies 47

Hello, I have the following situation, when testing compatibility with Juniper Devices:

At first we used the Custom Attributes Juniper as Optional, but when trying to log into the switch ocurred a permission error.

By modifying the Custom Attribute to mandatory, we had success in testing juniper switch.

Nonetheless, we had problems using mandatory attributes with C6500. The workaround was to change it to optional.

The first solution that we think is a rule only for Devices that use the IOS and other rule to other vendors that requires mandatory attributes.

But in order to minimize the number of rules we would like to try another solution if one exists. If you know a way to make the Juniper Devices work with optional attributes would be helpful. Thus our groups who have full access does not need more than one rule.

Follows printscreen with the configuration with custom attributes configured in the shell profile used in the tests.

Hi,

We've exactly the same problem with using a common shell profile for cisco devices and juniper devices.

So far, we've created a seperate rule and profiles for cisco and juniper devices.

I've got information that ACS will send optional attribute once asked for it.

I'm not sure if juniper (in our example switch) requests for this attribute or not.

Have you managed to solve this issue ?

Any more ideas ?

Good morning D1pol01978.

The recommendation of Cisco's.

Mantenha as regras separadas

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: