cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS 5.4 System Failure after Patch Install - 5-4-0-46-4

malikyounas
Level 1
Level 1

I have installed the latest path (5-4-0-46-4) on ACS Server and after that I am getting following error when I try to access

System Administration  > ... > Administrators > Administrative Access Control > Authorization

The error message is

This System Failure occurred: {0}. Your changes have not been saved.Click OK to  return to the list page.

I cant move away from this error and have to logout before I doing anything else but as soon as I try to access this Autorization pageagain, the same error message appears.

Did any one try updating ACS 5.4 with latest patch, have you encountered this error? did you manage to fix it and how please?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jatin Katyal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please check if your scenario matching the symptoms of the below listed defect.

CSCud78248    ACS 5.4 Administrative Access Control System Failure

Symptom:

"This System Failure occurred: {0}. Your changes have not been saved.Click OK to return to the list page." when navigating to System Administration > Administrative Access Control > Authorization

Conditions:

In ACS 5.4 if there are more than one "Radius Identity server" configured, the message is displayed: "This System Failure occurred: {0}. Your changes have not been saved.Click OK to return to the list page." when navigating to System Administration > Administrative Access Control > Authorization

Workaround:

Configure only one Identity Server

~BR
Jatin Katyal

**Do rate helpful posts**

~Jatin

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jatin Katyal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please check if your scenario matching the symptoms of the below listed defect.

CSCud78248    ACS 5.4 Administrative Access Control System Failure

Symptom:

"This System Failure occurred: {0}. Your changes have not been saved.Click OK to return to the list page." when navigating to System Administration > Administrative Access Control > Authorization

Conditions:

In ACS 5.4 if there are more than one "Radius Identity server" configured, the message is displayed: "This System Failure occurred: {0}. Your changes have not been saved.Click OK to return to the list page." when navigating to System Administration > Administrative Access Control > Authorization

Workaround:

Configure only one Identity Server

~BR
Jatin Katyal

~Jatin

Yep that was the reason exactly. I had unintalled the patch and error was still there, It went away as soon as I removed the second Identity server. Thanks for your help.

I'm glad to know. Thanks for closing the discussion.

~BR
Jatin Katyal

~Jatin
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: